Layaway : More Flexible Way to Buy Your Engagement Ring

At ShyGems.com, You can now enroll in our Jewelry Layaway Plan, to make your engagement ring purchase. There is no extra cost to enroll in layaway plan and you can make partial payments towards your engagement ring purchase over time, making your layaway engagement ring purchase, easy and flexible 

Your Jewelry Order with you, faster


Jewelry Layaway Plan

SHYGEMS Jewelry Layaway

We at SHYGEMS.com understand that it is not always possible to have enough cash set aside for your engagement ring or wedding set purchase. Therefore we offer Jewelry layaway plan, where you can now enroll to make partial payments towards your dream engagement ring purchase, whether it might be morganite engagement ring or moissanite wedding set. Our layaway program is very flexible, there is no extra financing cost, and you can make partial payments towards your engagement ring purchase as and when you like, starting with minimum 10% down payment.


 What is layaway? 

Layaway is a flexible payment method to make your engagement ring purchase. You will start with a partial down payment of 10% of your purchase price. When you are looking at any engagement ring or wedding ring set listing on our website, and if you see "Layaway Payment" button on the page, then it means that this engagement ring or wedding ring set is eligible for a layaway purchase


How much is initial layaway down payment? 

 The minimum layaway down payment is 10% of the purchase price. So for example if a morganite wedding set is on sale for $400, then you can enroll in the layaway plan for the same with 10% down payment, which in this case will be $40. Or for another example, if a moissanite engagement ring is on sale for $500, then you can enroll in the layaway plan with 10% down payment of $50 only . 


How do I enroll in layaway? 

This is very simple. When you are looking at any engagement ring or wedding ring set or other jewelry like bracelet listing on our website, and if you like any design, please simply click on that design to go to its product detail page. Here you will see 2 different payment options, One is for full payment, and the 2nd payment option will be for layaway purchase. Please click on layaway purchase, and you will be taken to checkout page, where you will only pay 10% of the purchase price. 


Is there any extra cost to enroll in Jewelry Layaway Plan?

There is no extra cost to enroll in layaway. You will pay the same exact purchase price as the full price shown for the engagement ring or wedding set. So for example if moissanite ring is on sale for $500, and you enroll in layaway with a 10% down payment of $50, then your purchase purchase price remains $500, and there is no extra cost. After you make your first 10% down payment, your remaining balance will be 90% of purchase price, which in this case will be $450. So there is no interest or any other types of cost to enroll in layaway. 


How can I make future payments after enrolling in the Jewelry Layaway Program?

Once you make the first 10% layaway down payment for your engagement ring purchase online, you will be sent a order confirmation number right away. To make any future payments on your engagement ring layaway order, please just send us an email with your order number and the amount you wish to to pay, to our email address, info@shygems.com and we will process the same and update your order history.


Is there any fixed monthly payment required? How often do I need to make my layaway payments?

Our Jewelry layaway program is very flexible. You do not need to make any fixed monthly or weekly payments. So basically you can make any future payments for your layaway, whenever you wish to do so, in whatever amount you wish to do so. Once your layaway order is paid in full, we will ship the order to you. The only restriction we have is that your layaway order for the jewelry should be paid off in 1 year. 


 When is my order shipped? 

 Please note that your order is shipped once your layaway order is paid in full. Please note that we will not ship your order after the first 10% down payment. Once we receive your initial layaway down payment, we will make your order, and keep it in reserve with us. Once you have paid off your layaway, we will ship your order to you within 2 business days


If you have any more layaway related questions, please send us an email at info@shygems.com, and we will get back to you within few hours